As deemed as an essential store, Garden centres are allowed to stay open. However will be tightening on safety measures instore.
We will still be looking to continue with 2m distancing throughout our store. As a large and spacious shop, we feel continueing with 2m is the safest means to continue onwards.
- All customers who are not exempt must now wear a face covering throughout the store and restaurant, only removing when eating or drinking.
- Please maintain distance (2m) whilst paying at our tills, abiding by staff instructions and signs.
- Limited numbers in store with one in one out, once at capacity. Please be aware queueing may be required during busy periods
- Please restrict group numbers wherever possible to lower numbers within the store.
- Social distancing measures strictly abided by as per government guidelines (2 metres in our store remains). Floor markings are present on main paths. Within the plant area we ask all customers to continue to abide by the distancing measures.
- One way systems are in place in some areas of the shop with some aisles widened where possible.
- All tills have screens installed, and procedures in place to still serve whilst maintaining distance.
- We are encouraging and asking for card only payment, preferably contactless, which now has an increased limit of £45.
- Cleaning of all trollies done on entering with alcohol gel offered.
- We ask all customers use a trolley or basket when making purchases, to aid in keeping distance and to keep it with them to ensure constant good access thoughout the store.
- Assistance from staff is still available but we politely ask it be minimised to essential needs. We will only do this whilst maintaining distance.
- All requests from staff to be abided by.
- No food or drink to be consumed within the garden centre.
- All deliveries will be kerbside only.